Improv Consulting: Yes, And...Experts Improvise Solutions to Real Problems
- San Francisco
- speakerAndy FitzgeraldInformation Architecture & Content Strategy Consultant, Freelance
- speakerColleen JonesFounder and President, Content Science
- speakerJesiah McCannDirector of Technology, HZ
- speakerJess SandDigital Experience Strategist, jessicasand.com
- speakerVal SwisherFounder and CEO, Content Rules, Inc.
Instead of having consultants on stage with rehearsed finger-waving do-and-do-not talks, let’s push them a bit out of their comfort zone (or into it, depending), and let them improvise solutions to real problems (both prepared and sourced from the audience). Some ground rules: You can’t say “it depends,” and you have to make all the assumptions.